Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm thinking about the Pinetop Lodge Pattern for me.

I hate to say it, but I'm a country girl at heart. I love cabins, outdoorsy stuff, I use to camp with my Boy Scouts in my Troop, I'm a leader, I've been taking a break from camping though. Too hot!
I want everyone to use their best judgement on the patterns you choose for my squares. I will also be adding a very small motif that means me in all of your squares, not big, just something that shows Donna was here. I'm hoping to be using 28 count hand dyed African Daisy for my linen. I sure hope my LNS has it in, if not I'll be ordering on Tuesday. My LNS is closed on Mondays, so I'll be shopping on Tuesday. I love the Stars and Stripes pattern also, oh heck, I love all her patterns. Chomping at the bit to get started!
Donna

No comments: