Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome To Heartfelt Friends!

This is a round robin for new and old friends! I am excited to be hosting this round robin. I am new to round robins, so I am open to hints to make this process easy. We will be voting on our round robin theme! I want suggestions. I love the houses that I've seen, there are all kinds to choose from, holiday themes, flowers, houses, designers. I am partial to LHN, CHN, Blackbird designs, I really love all different kinds of stitching designs. My poor wallet! haha
I love this material that you see below. It's a shame that all I have is a 12" square of it!
Enough rambling for now!
Welcome!
DaisyGirl

2 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

That fabric is darling!

I'm interested in your round robin, Donna. What kinds of themes are thinking of? I like the houses one especially but open to other ideas of course; I like the designers you mentioned too. Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for choosing LHN for your RR. I can't wait to see your finishes!

Diane
Little House Needleworks